Monday 29 June 2015

Sewing along

All has been a bit quiet on the blog of late, but I have been sewing sewing sewing!  I have also been planning more sewing, and will be taking part in the following sew-alongs during July.



The Outfit-along is hosted by knitwear designer Andi Satterlund (of untangling-knots.com) and prolific sewist and blogger Lladybird.  I need to complete a cardigan and dress by the end of July to enter.  I'm making a Sewaholic Davie Dress [completed] and Andi Satterlund Hetty Cardigan [in progress].  The cardigan is giving me some grief at the moment, but I'm hoping to be finished by the deadline.  At least it will give me the motivation to press on!


The Sundress Sew-a-long is hosted by Heather over on the Handmade by Heather B blog.  I'm planning to make a Sewaholic Lonsdale in time for the holidays.  

I'll be back soon with some evidence of all the sewing!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.